Something I learned about writing a procedure is you need to write instructions about what you are making.
Something I would like to do better is to add more detailed verbs in my procedural writing.
Here is my writing:
Goal: how to make jelly pops
Requirements: jelly crystals,jug,measuring cup,whisk,
party cups,fruit sticks and water
- Firstly set out the ingredients
- Carefully put 1 cup of boiling water and cold water into the measuring cup
- After quickly pour the jelly crystals into the water and stir softly until dissolved
- Pour the watery jelly into the party cups and then put the fruit sticks into the party cups
- Put it in the freezer for 30 minutes
- And then eat them